What is baudline?
test & measurement
Sample Rate Stability
- techniques for measuring sample rate accuracy, drift, NTP distortions, and ADC / DAC clock mismatch.
Swept Sine vs. WGN
- frequency response measurements.
Sine Distortion Measurements
- techniques for determining SNR, THD, SINAD, ENOB, and SFDR.
Full Duplex DAQ comparison
- sound card survey.
Audio Compression Codecs
- analysis of frequency response, distortion, and quantization.
[external links] - some interesting user solutions that incorporate baudline
- extracting information from a computer's acoustic emanations.
- create digital audio watermarks from photographic images.
Time and Frequency Measurement
- techniques for measuring frequency off-the-air.
Software Defined Radio (SDR) Receiver
- 896K sample/second Bt878a down converter, demodulator.
Lab Blog category: baudline
- numerous microphone, hydrophone, and giga sample experiments.
Copyright © 2013