Erik's HT setup
Sources: (all running Y/C out)
- Pioneer CLD-99 (LD player)
- Sony DVP-NS55P (DVD player)
- Sega Saturn (VirtuaCop with 2 light guns kicks)
- Sony PlayStation (Wipeout XL + NegCon = Phantom Class, can you beat it?)
- Nintendo 64 (GoldenEye 007, rumble pack, deathmatch!)
- Sony PlayStation 2 (SOCOM 2 + online)
- Lexicon DC-1 THX AC3 DTS v2.01 (7.1 channel with Logic7 algorithms)
- AudioControl PCA series 3 (sub harmonic synthesizer)
- Rane THX44 graphic and parametric EQ (L,C,R and sub)
- 2 Rane PE17 parametric EQs (subs and tactiles)
- Kenwood THX KM-X1 6 channel 100W 8ohm (L,R,sides,rears)
- Carver THX A-760X 2 channel 380W 8ohm 600W 4ohm 1125W 2ohm (C and subs)
- Crown K2 2 channel / mono 2500W 4ohm (tactile transducers)
- 3 Boston Acoustics THX 555x (L,C,R)
- 2 Altec Lansing THX AHT-2100 dipoles (sides)
- 2 Boston Acoustics THX 575x dipoles (rears)
- 2 Boston Acoustics THX 595x (passive sealed 12" subs)
- 32 Aura Bass Shakers (tactile transducers)
- Sony XBR 53" RPTV (<1% overscan and near perfect convergence)
- Lexicon LDD-1 AC3 RF demodulator/digital switcher
- Panamax 1000+ power switcher
- 6 into 1 S-Video/audio switch box
- DOD 31 band 1/3 octave spectrum analyzer (RTA) with calibrated mic
- Leathermans Guild couch (black, treated popcorn/beverage proof, good neck
support, extra comfy, matching ottoman).
- Note: I don't own a VCR and I don't get cable TV!
- 2 Rane SSE22 EQ for sides and rear surrounds
- Build some sub cabinets with some 18"'s or NHT1259's.
- another Crown K2
- figure out how/where to mount even more Aura Bass Shakers!
- 100"+ screen and front projector, line doubler setup
- build some cables with Belden 89259 wire
- build a balanced XLR cable between one of the Rane PE17's and Crown K2.
- get another pair of Altec Lansing THX AHT-2100 dipoles to replace my
Boston Acoustics 575x dipoles.
- better analysis tools than my DOD RTA and my RadioShack SPL meter.
Check out my home theatre tips page.